Thursday 2 January 2014

Healthy Ham & Egg on Turkish and an update on my 90 Day Challenge


I'm getting a little boring arn't I and ever so predictable when it comes to Breakfast! But a girl wants what a girl wants and after my morning work out I need to refuel!  I've toasted a turkish, topped with a small amount of Avo, Live Free Kraft low fat cheese, a slice of ham off the bone grilled and a free range egg.. YUMMO!!!!  Almost at the end of my Skinny Body Care 90 Day Challenge 8 kg and 46 cm gone, so proud of myself for sticking to it and for starting to enjoy exercise again. If you need to lose a few kg's and need some motivation join us on Facebook for weight loss support, recipes, health tips, humour, inspiration and motivation, helping to change one life at a time...join us by clicking here and invite your friends who love recipes too! --->>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/healthychoiceswithljsgourmetkitchen/
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Healthy Choices with Lj’s Gourmet Kitchen*´¨)

To learn more about Skinny Fiber and how it could work for you click on the link below and watch this short video. I wish I had found it sooner. Never felt so fantastic, the weight loss is just a bonus!
Please feel free to follow me on Facebook or send me a message if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them for you.

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•* ♪ღ♪
░H░A░P░P░Y░♪░2░0░1░4░!░!░!░!░!
░♪ღ♪ *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts