Wednesday 15 February 2012

Quick and Easy Jamie Oliver Pavlova...Great when you have to throw together a delicious dessert in a hurry!




I was in a rush so threw together this quick and easy dessert I saw on Jamie's 30 Minute Meals.


Ingredients:

Pre made Pavlovas
Greek Yoghurt 
Lemon Curd (I've used some homemade, that I had left over from making lemon curd tarts)
Mixed Berries(I have defrosted some mixed frozen berries, Jamie used fresh raspberries)

What to do..

Put some honey into raspberries and mash a bit, add a few tbs of the yoghurt. Stir slightly to marble. Fill small pavlovas with the lemon curd, berry/yoghurt mix on top. Decorate with some berries on top and drizzle with honey. Jamie decorated with a mint leaf, I decided to just crumble some extra meringue over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts